Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hello Baby

Hello Baby, ( I swear we are going to have a name for you before you come!)

I really am terrible at this blog stuff, I always get a chance at 3am to write to you though. Tonight I woke up about 1am stressed out because I usually feel your dance parties all day and I hadn't felt any movement from you for almost 2 days, I was worried, but sure enough as I woke up stressing and sat on the couch you started wiggling around (thank you!) If only I could go back to sleep now, seeing as we have church in 6 hours..

In the time that I haven't written Daddy and I have been on our cruise and back (it was horrible, but I wont gripe too much, you don't need to hear it :)) We got to see you the 29th of Jan, I still wait everytime for it to really sink in that you're in there, but we did our 20 check up and you are a big boy!!! You measured from head to toe 11in and weighed about 3/4lbs!!! I love seeing you (even though it hasn't sunk in entirely) I can't wait to start feeling your kicks with my hands on the outside of my tummy, I really am excited for Daddy to feel you too!! This coming Tuesday we get to see you, I think it's going to be a really good day; we see you then Daddy is taking me to dinner at Texas De Brasil *a "fancy" Brazilian steakhouse*. Not only do we get to see you in 2D but with awesome technology we get to see you "3D" and in HD I am excited, and nervous for the HD because lets face it, you're going to look kinda creepy at this stage, but I am sure we will think you're adorable!!! I really should try to get some sleep now, and I think you moved down to your normal spot because I REALLY have to pee!!!!


How far along: 22 weeks 2 daus
Maternity clothes:  Yes, I finally found some comfy jeans, and some cute shirts, and a swimsuit!
Stretch marks: Well I already had some, and yes I am already seeing some new red ones, I don't even care honestly I will never flaunt my tummy to the world so it doesn't matter to me.  
Sleep: I have been pretty drained this week, I had to nap almost everyday 
Best moment this week: I had a BBQ with some old friends from school because Carlee was here from Australia, it was fun to see everyone's families or meet their significant others, since its been several years that we all got to see eachother.
Miss anything: Not really, although it's starting to get very uncomfortable to lay on my tummy :(.
Morning sickness: On and off, this past week has been particiularly bad, lots of vomiting, but not as many headaches. 
Movement: Yes, but please don't scare me like you did for the past two days with none at all!
Symptoms: Sleepy, CRANKY, and nausea 
Food cravings: For once I actually really just want fruity candy, and randomly funfetti cake.
Anything making you queasy or sick: ANYTHING IN A TO GO BOX. Especially in the car, and the smell of some food cooking, smell of brown sugar, and who knows what, sometimes just picking up laundry.
Have you started to show yet: I can't deny it anymore haha, I still just feel bloated, but I do see a definite rounding belly
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have had a rough week with irritability.
Looking forward to: Seeing you on Tuesday, and meeting Aunt Ally's new baby Lylee!

No comments:

Post a Comment