Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Boys, boys, boys


I know one day when (hopefully) you read this it means something to you, I know as a male, you don't really care about cheesey stuff like this, but I like doing it, so because I am your mother you're getting it 
:-P. The past few weeks have been kinda hectic, daddy's very good friend Bryan Starnes was violently murdered, so we attended his funeral services and such over the last few days. I had only met Bryan a handful of times, but he and daddy were very close friends in high school, and probably up until about 5 years ago or so, when Bryan moved away to Minn. then enlisted in the armed forces and lived in Alaska, then was deployed in Afghanistan, then moved back to Minn.

In good news though, which I know you'll know by the time you ever read any of this Auntie Tee and Uncle Jonathan are having a BOY too, you two are due 79 days apart!!! I am excited that you wont have just girl cousins, and you will have a boy to grow up to close with (and I am sure wreak havoc with)

Only 87 days until you're due to meet us, and we are getting very excited!!!   

How far along: 27 weeks 4 days
Maternity clothes:  I wear them everyday found some cute long shorts!
Stretch marks: Well I already had some, and yes I am already seeing some new red ones, I don't even care honestly I will never flaunt my tummy to the world so it doesn't matter to me.  
Sleep: Sleep isn't coming very easy at night, as soon as I am comfortable I have to roll to my other side, and I wake daddy  up so neither of us get very good sleep, just practice for when you arrive I guess. 
Best moment this week: This last week has been a very tough week, especially for Daddy, he lost a very dear friend Bryan Starnes in a horrific murder, so we had funeral services to attend and such.
Miss anything: Laying FLAT on my belly, it doesn't hurt me but you start kicking me and make my tummy have a funny pressure to let me know I am squishing you.
Morning sickness: On and off, feeling super nauseated still but only puking maybe 1-3 times a week. 
Movement: Yes, you love to play in the morning I can sneak a few times to feel your kicks with my hand, only first thing in the morning.
Symptoms: Nausea of course, some other pressure and pains, especially if I start walking around a lot.
Food cravings: You are killing me on this one, CHEESEBURGERS,w ith fry sauce, I HATE beef, but you want it appearently, even if you only let me eat half of the burger before alomst tossing it right back up.
Anything making you queasy or sick: ANYTHING IN A TO GO BOX. Especially in the car, and the smell of some food cooking, smell of brown sugar,eggs, and who knows what, sometimes just picking up laundry, or anything off the floor
Have you started to show yet: Definitely, but not enough for random people to ask about your due date, they might just be afraid to ask because I might just look FAT to them still unless they knew me, becuase my belly is soooo low and not super duper rounded (yet, I am sure it will pop out soon enough)
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: Off, I have a band on but I woke up one night with swollen fingers so I took them off, and I'm afraid to put them back on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have been pretty normal I think
Looking forward to: Ordering your crib, and starting to get your room together.


25 weeks

26 weeks

26 almost 27 weeks

27 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment