Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hey Park, Park

Hey little man, I am terrible at updating this blog for you. I wanted to pop in and let you know how life is going these days. I am 34weeks 5 days pregnant with you, and ready for you to be here!!! In the past few weeks I have had to visit the hospital, once at 28 weeks for dehydration AGAIN, but I had blood in my puke so I figured it was best I go in, and again at 31weeks because I am pretty dang clumsy and biffed it hard grandma and Papa's house on the concrete, I went in to just make sure you were okay. They monitored me for 4 hours and were about to let us go home, and then I started having contractions, so they kept me over night to watch and make sure I didn't go into labor and have you way too early. While I was there however they did an Ultrasound and you are a chunkers you weighed in at 4lbs15oz, I have to say I am kinda scared to have to go through labor with you. We have gotten to see you in HD again and I can't believe the cheeks on you, you are so stubborn we tried one day to see you and you had your hands over your head and your back to us and would NOT unroll we had to go back to see you a few days later, where your feet were over your face, finally you moved them so we could see your face. So far in the scans you look a lot like me, but have daddy's eyelids. We are really getting excited to meet you!! Auntie T and Gma threw a shower for us, it was a lot of fun, still have a lot of shopping ot do. This weekend we are getting new carpet in our house(one you will live in only for a short time hopefully) I am really excited to get your room put together and wash all your laundry, it is torture sitting in the living room looking at the boxes of furniture that we can't put together yet. You are a very squirmy guy, unless you're sleeping then I have to poke you to move a little if you don't move for hours you scare me. You are sitting breech right now, and have been for a long time, I am hoping you flip really soon because if not I have to go get you flipped and I am told it hurts. PLEASE FLIP! Well I think that is all for now. Until next time!








No comments:

Post a Comment